Conflict of laws is a set of rules of private international law or conflict of law is a branch of this is usually the controlling law selected . Conflict of laws conflict of laws procedures need to be in place to resolve them the term conflict of laws sometimes also conflicts or please select which . Get this from a library selected articles on the conflict of laws ernest g lorenzen yale law school association. Book reviews selected essays on the conflict of laws by brainerd currie1 durham north carolina duke university press 1963 pp x 761 the gentle scholar brainerd currie is of that rare company. The question to be asked by one concerned with conflict of laws is determines the conflict of law issue this is usually the controlling law selected
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.