Private international law focuses on the allocation of law making and law adjudicating authority among states it should be an attractive area for students interested in issues of regulation litigation and arbitration of both interstate and international disputes. Cite this page maclachlan campbell c private international litigation 336 in collected courses of the hague academy of international law the hague academy of international law. Holland knights international arbitration and litigation team represents us and multinational companies in all aspects international private client
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.