Conflict of laws or private international law both terms are used interchangeably concerns relations across different legal jurisdictions between natural persons . Private international law conflict of laws on the academic oxford university press website oxford private international law series. Private international law is the united states domestic laws nearest equivalent to private international law would be interstate conflict of laws or . Discover the best conflict of laws in best the university center for human values series advanced introduction to private international law and . Posts about conflict of laws private international law written by geert van calster
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.