This title was first published in 2001 after languishing for decades in the domains of rigid doctrinalism and confusing theory the conflict of laws is increasingly being recognized as an important area of law to a global community. Policy and pragmatism in the conflict of laws author michael j whincop mary keyes with a foreword by richard a posner publication info. Whincop keyes policy and pragmatism in the conflict of laws 2019 buch 978 1 138 70334 6 portofrei. Your guide to griffith universitys academic and research expertise. Garnett richard michael j whincop and mary keyes policy and pragmatism in the conflict of laws 2002 melbulawrw 12 2002 261 melbourne university law review 236
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.