Cross border insolvency sometimes called international insolvency regulates the treatment of financially distressed debtors where such debtors have assets or creditors in more than one country. Uncitral model law on cross border insolvency 1997 text 1997 guide to enactment and interpretation 2013 status date of adoption 30 may 1997 purpose. The uncitral model law on cross border insolvency was a model law issued by the secretariat of uncitral on 30 may 1997 to assist states in relation to the regulation . A fresh and insightful guide to post financial crisis cross border insolvency this book interrogates the current regime and sets out a framework for improving its future. Abis cross border insolvency program hosted by abis international committee will be held at the davis polk wardwell conference center in midtown manhattan
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.